Tree Removal Brisbane and Gold Coast
Looking for the best tree removal Brisbane has available? Here at TreeSafe, we guarantee a cost-effective solution for your tree removing needs.
There are many reasons for wanting to remove a tree. Whether it’s to create space, enhance safety, or to simply improve the aesthetics of the vicinity, it’s important to choose the right tree removal company for the job.
We understand how complicated the process of selecting the right tree removal company is and we’re here to make things easy and simple for you.
It is important to note that a council permit may be required in order to remove a tree depending on whether it is protected by a Vegetation Protection Order (VPO). You will need to contact your local council for more information on removing a tree. Alternatively, you can ring TreeSafe for more information or advice on VPO’s.
Here’s what to look out for when deciding how to choose the best tree removal company for your Brisbane, Gold Coast, Logan, Beenleigh or Scenic Rim property.
- Fully Qualified. Ensure that they are fully qualified arborists that are highly trained and skilled in removing trees (including large palm trees)
- Right Tools for the Job. Do they have the right equipment for the job? When the job proves to be challenging, high-end equipment and machinery may be necessary to get the work done. Unfortunately, not all Brisbane tree removing companies have the right equipment suitable for demanding jobs.
- Fully Insured. It is critical to ensure that any tree removal company you hire is fully insured for property damage and personal injury. You wouldn’t want to have to be involved in a lawsuit should an unfortunate event take place.
- Cost-Effective Efficiency. Your time is valuable. When choosing a tree removal service in Brisbane, you want to ensure that your time, effort, and expense are not wasted.
- Honesty and Integrity. Nobody likes to deal with a company that tries to rip you off. As it is important to be able to rely on the advice a tree services business gives to you, honesty and integrity on their part is crucial.
- Work Guarantee. Ensure that every job completed comes with a work guarantee based on your total and complete satisfaction.
And most importantly, you have to ensure that they have a solid track record in being able to get the job done the way their customers want. It would be an absolute waste of time and money hiring a tree removal company that can’t complete the job on their first go!
Tree Stump dilema? Should you remove it or grind it? Brisbane Stump Grinding experts Treesafe have the answer!
If you need to get tree stumps removed from your Brisbane or Gold Coast property you may not realise that there are pros & cons to having the stumps removed vs stump grinding. We decided to take this opportunity here to explain the benefits of each to help you decide...
Trusted Suppliers of Premium Aged Ironbark Firewood to Brisbane & Gold Coast Homes from our Logan City depot
Stock up and keep your family warm with our aged and seasoned mixed split firewood, perfect for the household fireplace and outdoor entertaining throughout the cooler Queensland winter months. Collected from jobs we’ve completed all over Brisbane & the Gold Coast our...
If you live in Brisbane or the Gold Coast you’ll know that gum trees are on every second corner and most Australians know about the dangers of eucalyptus trees (also dubbed as ‘the Widow Maker). Falling limbs from eucalyptus trees have resulted in serious injuries and...
Arborist or tree surgeon: What’s the difference and how to find the right one for your tree problems?
Having a problem with a tree on your property? Before you start Googling ‘tree surgeon near me’ or ‘arborist in Brisbane or the Gold Coast’, you should know that you’re using two different terms interchangeably. There is actually a big difference between them. You...
Why choose TreeSafe to help with your tree removal needs?
We are confident in our tree removal services and are able to satisfy all of the factors above.
TreeSafe guarantees that:
- We have over two decades of tree services industry experience that has given us the advantage over our competitors.
- All of our tree experts are qualified arborists with years of practical experience under their belts
- We are fully insured for property damage and personal injury in the unlikely event something happens
- Our tree experts come well-equipped with cutting-edge tools and machinery to complete a job to the highest standards possible
- We specialise in dealing with dangerous and difficult trees and have yet to come across a job too complex for us to handle!
- We have a great track record in removing large acres of trees (land clearing) for both residential and commercial purposes in as short as a single day. Whether you are looking to remove trees in the Gold Coast Hinterland or in the Scenic Rim, TreeSafe is prepared to take on the task without hesitation.
- Our work comes with a guarantee which is based on a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Our custom solutions are cost-effective and efficient ensuring that your time and money is well spent.
Locations we service
What Our Clients are Saying About Us
Best service, great price, friendly professional staff, I couldn’t be happier with this company it was professional from start to finish! I would definitely recommend treesafe to anyone!!
Thanks for a job well done Treesafe. Sam and his team were very efficient and professional. A massive job done in no time!
Extremely happy with the service we got from these guys. They did a full days work on our property and were very professional and hard working. Their equipment was fantastic and there was nothing they couldn't do, thank you!